From Now Through September 15th…
This month, we’re going to think of astrology like the seasons. But, instead of thinking winter, spring, summer or fall, we’ll think Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
Earth: As a general rule, Earth signs are exactly that. More down to earth. More grounded. More dependable. Less driven to get stuck in thinking too much or feeling too much. Of course, there are exceptions, but astrologically speaking, we define Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo as the people more likely to push on and preserve the status quo in general; the three signs that can build much from the substance of experience.
• This month and into next, once Jupiter, the planet of luck and blessings switches directions, you will be blessed in expanding your status quo. In very Earthy fashion, you will have the opportunity to build more structure into your life, whatever that may be: Work, career, home or family. This month, choose which of those you hope to take center stage, for in the next month you will be fortunate in the area you choose.
• After September 8th, you will be planting the seeds of your destiny that you are beginning to conceptualize now.
Air: Air signs, like Libra, Aquarius and Gemini are more driven by relationships, people and opening lines of communication between people. So, conceptually, that would be the understanding to have this month.
• If there was ever a more likely month where the promotion of your own ego’s needs would be worth it, then this would be the month. However, I caution that the effects of doing so might not be so readily apparent until a few months from now. In the meantime, at work and in career related matters, you’re sure to be feeling put upon emotionally and physically, so keep your health at the forefront and avoid pushing yourself in directions that feel forced.
• After the 8th, you are much more likely to find your footing again.
Fire: Fire signs are on fire this month! Aries, Sagittarius and Leo… this means YOU. Fire signs are starters, leaders and motivators.
• Right now, you are the ones who are “starring” in your own show, so, sign the deals, make the money, put your energy out there for it is certain to be available in full force. That is, until the end of the month, when you’ll need to keep yourself in check again. Don’t burn yourself out with all of the deals at your disposal.
• Around the 8th, you’ll see the turning point in your affairs. So if you feel your flame is flickering, see how charged you are around then. Burn baby burn.
Water: Water signs like Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces are more sensitive to the changing tides of emotions. They are the feelers whose emotional base gets cued by the emotions and behavior of others.
• Be weary not to be too sensitive this month, however, as your antennae are a little out of whack and you are more likely to misread business cues that others are sending out.
• Come next month, after the 8th, things will turn around. Pay attention to the 1st when your group associations should pay off big!
Remember, astrology doesn’t dictate free will, so, the choice is yours. The luck of Jupiter’s change in direction is merely meant to be a sign post that can help point you in the right direction. So, if where you’re headed isn’t clear right now, it will be after the 8th!
Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Astrologer Greg Tufaro appears on What's Your Sign? Design for HGTV. Having appeared on Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer, Rachael Ray, Glenn Beck, IVillage Live, and Entertainment Tonight and written featured articles for numerous publications, Greg makes astrology accessible by explaining his scientific approach in simple terms. Greg is single and lives in Manhattan. For more information, visit gregtufaro.com