Denise Richards went to court Monday seeking changes to a custody arrangement with ex-husband Charlie Sheen — but did not get everything she wanted.

Richards and her attorney brought a video to Los Angeles Superior Court to try to bolster their case, but a court commissioner did not view it.

Instead, he listened to two experts' views and ordered changes to the agreement that were characterized by Sheen's attorney as "nothing meaningful" — and by Richards' attorney as beneficial for the pair's two young daughters.

Richards' attorney, Neal Hersh, acknowledged that the judge refused to grant some of the items requested during Monday's closed-door hearing. Hersh did not specify what changes were sought.

Hersh and Sheen's attorney, Fern Wender, declined to discuss Silberman's orders. They also refused to say what type of experts testified, or what was on the video that Richards hoped to introduce.

"The commissioner denied the majority" of Richards' motion, Wender said afterward.

Sheen did not appear, but Wender said he was pleased with the outcome.

Hersh said the changes that were intact will be positive for the couple's children, assuming both parents enact them.

Hersh sought changes last week, citing "serious issues involving the children," but a hearing was not conducted in part because Commissioner Harvey A. Silberman was on vacation.

Richards, who sat in court on Monday alongside her father throughout much of the morning indicated she was also satisfied with Silberman's rulings.

The couple completed a bitter divorce in 2006, and have since waged a contentious battle over the custody and care of their daughters, 4-year-old Sam and 3-year-old Lola.