MINNEAPOLIS – A man died while trying to hide in his mouth a bag of what police believe was crack-cocaine after being pulled over, MyFOXTwinCities reported.
Minneapolis police noticed plastic in his mouth after stopping him for failing to signal while at an intersection, the story says. But when an officer tried to remove the bag, he swallowed it and immediately went into respiratory arrest.
The man was taken by ambulance to Hennepin County Medical Center and underwent emergency surgery but he died from complications on Tuesday, MyFOXTwinCities reported.
An investigation was continuing.