Remember her on Valentine's without having to shop or break out the glue and glitter to make a card yourself. Here are seven ways you can make your loved one "ohh" and "aww" on the 14th from your computer or handheld.
2. Send (free) virtual flowers! AT&T and 1-800-flowers have teamed up together to send online floral arrangements! You can also choose to get special occasion reminders via text messaging during the year so you'll never miss a special occasion.
3. Sing a song! Log onto Bored.com and choose your loved one's name from a list.
4. E-mail her a talking card. Blue Mountain.com lets you choose the gender and accent of your card's voice the cat and baby are adorable.
5. Give her a pet, without the housebreaking. Sponsor a horse, rabbit, dog, cat or wild animal that has been rescued at gifts.bestfirends.org. And, there's even a "best friend animal sanctuary" Valentine's special!
6. Make her a photo album, no scissors or glue necessary. Shutterfly.com offers, "It's your story," where you can upload pictures and taglines, starting at $23.99
7. Say it on the lawn and surprise her when she opens the door. Flamingosurprise.com will put up a dozen wooden roses along with a message!