English Sandwich Shop Worker Rushed to Hospital After Overdosing on Caffeine

A 17-year-old English barista was rushed to the hospital after drinking seven double espressos at work that left her laughing while crying, hyperventilating and “burning up,” the Daily Mail reports.

"I was having palpitations, my heart was beating so fast and I think I was going into shock," she said.

Click here to read the full story.

Jasmine Willis drank the coffees while working at the family's sandwich shop, believing the drinks were single measures.

The symptoms intensified after she left work, and she was rushed to the hospital after her cousin called the paramedics. Doctors confirmed she had overdosed on caffeine, and held her for observation until determining it was safe for her to return home.