David Hasselhoff Says He Won Custody of His Two Teen Daughters

Published June 15, 2007

| Associated Press

A beaming David Hasselhoff said Friday he had won a long-running battle with ex-wife Pamela Bach over custody of his two teenage daughters.

"The judge said, 'Enough is enough,"' Hasselhoff said outside court after a hearing.

Bach and her lawyer, Debra A. Opri, declined to talk about the case as they left the courthouse, saying they were prevented from doing so by a court order.

Further details were unavailable about the closed hearing.

Hasselhoff, 54, the former star of TV's "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider," and Bach, 43, had been splitting custody of their daughters, Hayley, 14, and Taylor, 17.

On May 7, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mark A. Juhas put a hold on Hasselhoff's visitation privileges for two weeks.

The decision came within days of the public leak of a videotape showing an apparently drunken Hasselhoff struggling to eat a cheeseburger while on the floor of his Las Vegas home.

One of his daughters is heard chastising him

His visitation rights were later restored.

Hasselhoff told the syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" that he was humbled by the support he received after the videotape aired.

Hasselhoff, a recovering alcoholic, had been living in Nevada while appearing in the Las Vegas production of "The Producers." He has resumed his judging job on NBC's "America's Got Talent."

Hasselhoff and Bach were married in December 1989. He filed for divorce in January 2006 and their divorce was final last August.

URL

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/06/15/david-hasselhoff-says-won-custody-his-two-teen-daughters