Oops ... he "did it" again.

O.J. Simpson made the rounds at Super Bowl parties in Miami this weekend, apparently running at the mouth again about getting paid for "If I Did It" — even though the book about how he would have committed double murder was yanked and destroyed before its release.

Simpson, 59, was reportedly indifferent to the public outrage sparked by leaked details of the allegedly hypothetical tell-all, according to The Palm Beach Post.

"I don't care. I got paid just the same," Simpson told the Palm Beach Post's "Page Two" gossip column at the 10th anniversary party for Green Bay Packer Desmond Howard's MVP Super Bowl performance

When asked what specifically he made on the deal, according to Page Two, a handler silenced The Juice, and the two jumped into Simpson's car and left the poolside shindig at the Miami Beach Ritz-Carlton.

In the canceled book — which was to have been published by since-fired Judith Regan under ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins — the former football great speculates about how he would have killed ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and friend Ronald Goldman if he had done it.

He was acquitted of the 1994 murders in the criminal trial, but held liable for the deaths in the civil case. Simpson has still not paid the $33.5 million judgment the Goldman family was awarded in the 1997 wrongful death lawsuit against him.

The total book deal paid by News Corp., which owns HarperCollins, amounted to $880,000. Of that, $125,000 went to the ghost writer and the rest went to an agent with the understanding that Simpson's portion would be paid to his children, News Corp. spokesman Andrew Butcher told FOXNews.com.

Butcher said none of the money was given to Simpson directly.

A Saturday story published in The New York Times quoted a transcript the paper apparently obtained of the videotaped interview between Regan and Simpson — which was to have aired on the News Corp.-owned FOX network before that, too, was nixed.

After the brouhaha over the project, News Corp said it would confiscate all copies of "If I Did It" and videotapes of the Simpson-Regan interview.

"We recalled and destroyed all of the books," Butcher told FOXNews.com. "The tapes are under lock and key at FOX."

The interview was intended to generate hype for the book, which was pulled from stores at the end of last year. In it, Simpson reportedly says things like "I remember I grabbed the knife."

On Friday, Simpson told Page Two he also said to Regan that he hoped the book would never come out.

"It made it look too much like an admission of guilt," he told the Palm Beach Post. "I wasn't happy with the hypothetical paragraphs. A ghost writer wrote the whole thing, and I OK'd it. But there were a lot of inaccuracies about the case and about how I would have done things. But I figure I'd let it go since I didn't kill anyone."

Simpson has spoken to the media before about the failed deal, characterizing it as exploitative "blood money" and complaining about the inaccuracies of the final project but saying he agreed because he needed the income to pay his bills.

News Corp. is the parent company of FOXNews.com.