"As we prepare ourselves to say goodbye, I know this will be the best year yet," Dion said in a statement Thursday outlining production changes for the show's final year.
The Grammy award-winning singer, who signed a three-year, $100 million contract, started the splashy gig, titled "A New Day," in March 2003. The run was later extended through 2007. A closing date had not been previously announced.
Producers say nearly 2.5 million people have seen Dion's show since it opened in the Colosseum, a $95 million theater built and designed for the production.
The final year of the show will include new costumes and new numbers. In late January, "A New Day" will be filmed for a TV special and DVD, producers said.
The final block of tickets for performances from August through December will go on sale on March 1.
Caesars has not announced Dion's replacement.