2001: Bonus Question
One of the Taliban prisoners captured in Afghanistan in December of 2001 was actually an American citizen. What was his name?
E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, and don't forget to include your full name and home address. You could win a special FOX News Channel 10th Anniversary Gift Basket! The basket includes a Mobi TV Phone (activation and calling plan not included), Mrs. Fields Gift Certificate, 10th Anniversary T-Shirt, a 10th Anniversary Commemorative Gift, and more! Good luck, and see below for contest rules.
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of the United States of America.
2. Fox News Network, L.L.C. (“Fox”) will begin accepting only e-mail entries on the Monday each 'Bonus' question appears on the FOX Fan web page. One entry per household.
3. To enter by e-mail, send your 'Bonus Question' answer along with your full name and home address to email@example.com. FOX is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. All such e-mails will be disqualified. Entrants may only win one prize, per person every ninety (90) days for any Fox News 10th Anniversary Bonus Question related contest, unless otherwise specified.
4. Beginning at 6:00PM ET the Monday the “Bonus Question” appears on FOXFan.com until no later than 11:59pm (ET), the next Sunday, the first e-mail received by Fox at the e-mail address described herein with the correct answer will be declared the winner. If the first e-mail received with the correct answer does not have the required contact information listed in Paragraph 3 above, the next e-mail received with the correct answer and required contact information will be declared the winner. This process will continue until a winner is declared. In the event no eligible, correct answers are received by the deadline described in this Paragraph 4, Fox may, in its sole discretion, award the remaining Prize to the next week's 'Bonus Question' winner(s).
5. PRIZES: Fox will send the prize(s) described in the quiz or giveaway description to the winner (the “Prizes”) within thirty (30) days of the winner being declared. Prizes may vary from week to week.
6. The odds of winning are determined by how quickly answers are submitted and the number of entries received.
7. No substitution, transfer or assignment of the Prizes is allowed. The Prizes are not transferable for cash. All Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
8. Winners agree that Fox, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the employees of each shall have no liability in connection with the acceptance and use of the Prizes, including liability for personal injury (including death or dismemberment) or property damage.
9. Winners agree that their names, likenesses and voices may be used by Fox for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation unless prohibited by law.
10. Employees of Fox, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
11. Fox reserves sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning the 'Bonus Question' questions and answers.
12. To obtain the name of the Winners, as well as a copy of the rules, send a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Tenth Anniversary Quiz Contest” c/o Fox News Channel, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036.