NEW YORK – Jennifer Aniston and a photographer have settled a lawsuit regarding topless photos shot of the actress late last year. "It's a confidential settlement," Aniston's attorney, Jay Lavely, said Friday. "The matter was amicably resolved."
The 37-year-old actress sued Peter Brandt in December 2005, claiming he invaded her privacy by using a telephoto lens to photograph her inside her home when she was topless or partly dressed.
She alleged that Brandt used "invasive, intrusive and unlawful measures" to capture the images. Brandt said he took the photos while standing on a public street about 300 yards away from Aniston's home.
Aniston starred in the sitcom "Friends" and in this summer's "The Break-Up" with Vince Vaughn.