1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Participants must be at least 18 years old and residents of the fifty United States including the District of Columbia.
2. Fox News Network, LLC ("Fox News") will begin accepting e-mail entries on the day each "Mug Giveaway" trivia question is described on FOX Fan Central. One entry per household.
3. To enter by e-mail, Subscribers must respond to the "Mug Giveaway" trivia question no earlier than 5:00pm (ET) on the day the "Mug Giveaway" trivia question is posted on FOX Fan Central, along with their name and home address to email@example.com. No entries will be acknowledged or returned, and all entries become the property of Fox News. Fox News is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. All such entries will be disqualified.
4. Beginning at 5:00pm (ET) on the day the "Mug Giveaway" trivia question is posted on FOX Fan Central, and continuing until no later than 11:59pm (ET) the following day, the first five (5) Subscriber e-mails received by Fox News at the e-mail address described herein with the correct answer to the trivia question will be declared winners of the Prize (as defined below) held from all eligible e-mail entries. If any of the Subscriber e-mails received with the correct answer does not have the required contact information listed in Paragraph 3 above, the next Subscriber e-mail received with the correct answer and required contact information will be declared a winner in its place. This process will continue until five (5) winners for each specific "Mug Giveaway" trivia question are declared. In the event five (5) eligible entries with the correct answer are not received by the deadline described in this Paragraph 4, Fox News may, in its sole discretion, award one of any remaining Prizes to the first eligible Subscriber emails with the correct answer to the following "Mug Giveaway" trivia question until all of the Prizes have been awarded. Notices to each winner will be sent out following completion of each "Mug Giveaway" contest by Fox News via e-mail on a date to be determined by Fox News. All winners notified must RSVP by the date indicated in the email sent by Fox News. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
5. The odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE: five (5) Subscribers per "Your World Ceramic Coffee Mug" with a suggested retail value of $9.77 ("Prize").
7. No substitution, transfer or assignment of the Prize is allowed, except that Fox News reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. The Prize is not transferable for cash. The winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes. Any and all expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8. Fox News, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies and the employees of each shall have no liability in connection with any tampering, hacking, computer virus, bugs, worms, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, nor in connection with unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transactions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the contest in any manner.
9. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where legal, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of first attempted notification. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, potential winners’ entry may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at Fox News’ sole discretion. All entrants agree to permit Fox News to publicize their entry on its web site and in other media, and use their entries for Fox News marketing/advertising materials in all media and in perpetuity and for any and all purposes. Furthermore, upon submission, entrant waives any and all right to his/her right to privacy or publicity in connection with the entry. By entering, entrants agree to the use of the winner’s name and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Fox News, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this contest or acceptance or use of any prize.
10. The Prize winners will be required to sign and return a release and waiver of liability prior to receiving the Prize.
11. Winners agree that their name, likeness and voice may be used by Fox News for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
12. Employees of Fox News, its parent, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assigns and licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, and the families of each are not eligible.
13. Fox News reserves sole, final and binding judgment as to all matters concerning the contest.
14. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorneys’ fees. Participants shall be bound by these Official Rules.
15. Any tampering with the contest in any matter is prohibited. Tampering includes, but is not limited to, preventing the submission of some or all entries, submitting more than one entry per household, or otherwise compromising the integrity of the contest in any manner. Fox News reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the contest has been tampered with. Fox News reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it suspects or has found, in its sole discretion, to have tampered with the contest, submitted multiple entries or submitted entries using any automated means.
16. Fox News reserves the right to prosecute any individual suspected or proven to have deliberately tampered with the contest.
17. Fox News is not responsible for unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transactions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the contest in any manner.
18. If Fox News determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events outside Fox News’ control compromise the integrity or viability of the contest, Fox News reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the relevant portion of the contest.
19. To obtain the name of the winners, as well as a copy of the rules, send a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Fox Fans Mug Giveaway Contest" c/o Fox News, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036.
20. The Sponsor of this contest is Fox News, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.