Join "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here's what we have on tap for Monday:
• Anti-American protests in the streets of Pakistan over a purported u.s. air strike which was intended to take out an Al Qaeda leader, but killed at least 18-people, including women and children. FOX’s Kelly Wright joins us from Washington with more on this story.
• Pennsylvania Congressman John Murtha appeared on “60 Minutes” last night saying U.S. troops will be out of Iraq by the end of the year, but is that the plan the Bush administration has in mind? We’ll have debate with FNC contributors Rich Lowry, the editor of National Review and Ellis Henican, a Newsday columnist.
• Then, does prayer heal? And how can the power of prayer be measured? We’ll ask Christina Puchalski, M.D., the director of the Washington Institute of Spirituality and Health.
• Plus, from the TV show “The Sopranos,” actor Joe Gannascoli stops by the studio to talk about his new cookbook/novel, “A Meal to Die For.”
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!