Join "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here's what we have on tap for Friday:
• A judge in Vermont sentences a convicted sex offender to just 60 days in jail, but now some lawmakers are calling for him to resign. Should he remain on the bench? Leading the charge against the Judge Cashman is State Representative Kurt Wright; he joins us live!
• And ABC News reports federal authorities are investigating the purchase of large quantities of disposable cell phones by people from the Middle East. The disposable phones are hard to track and can be used to detonate bombs — the terrorist's favorite weapon. How serious is this threat? We’ll ask Peter Bergen, a terrorism analyst and author of "The Osama bin Laden I Know".
• The latest in airport security... it's called the "puffer" and it's coming to an airport near you. How does it work? What does it do? We'll tell you what to expect before you get "puffed" on your next trip! Counterterrorism expert R.P. Eddy of the Manhattan Institute joins us live to explain.
• Then, we’ll bring you DaySide's final installment of the battle of the bulge — the three-hour diet, which encourages you to eat more often… for real! Nutritionist Keri Glassman takes a look at the pros and cons of the diet.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!