• It’s the last day in the hot seat for Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito. Correspondent Brian Wilson brings us highlights from the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearings today.
• And a judge in Vermont sentences a convicted sex offender to just 60 days in jail, but now some lawmakers are calling for him to resign. Should he remain on the bench? We’ll have the debate.
• Then, are you getting enough sleep? A new study says being tired could be as bad or worse than being drunk! Dr. Manny Alvarez on why sleep matters.
• And what would Jesus eat? It seems more people are turning to the Bible for nutrition advice. Registered dietician Keri Glassman takes a closer look the Bible diet… is it sound nutritional advice?
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!