Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• The West Coast is getting pounded by storms with more mudslides and flooding on the way — Texas and Oklahoma could use some rain thousands of acres burned by wildfires! We'll have the latest forecast.
• And after sneaking off to Iraq a Florida teenager now has material for the best college essay ever! He is on his way home now – we’ll talk to his mom about how long he will be grounded.
• Then, the new "gay cowboy" movie “Brokeback Mountain” — is it a touching love story or a recruitment vehicle for the homosexual agenda?
• Plus New Year's Eve is Saturday, where will you be ringing in the new year? We’ll have your hangover cures… what works and what does not.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!