Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• There is no end in sight to the wildfires that have killed at least five people and destroyed more than 120 homes across parts of Texas and Oklahoma. We'll have a live report on the fires raging across the Southwest.
• When they say give the baby his bottle, they sure didn’t mean what a New York babysitter did. Now this babysitter has been charged with child endangerment after a 2-year-old he was babysitting was found drunk. Todd Connor has the latest on the disturbing case.
• Then, U.S. citizens held as an enemy combatant for nearly four years are asking the Supreme Court to determine the president's amount of power during war. This comes as defense attorneys in other terror cases may offer the legal challenge that domestic spying is illegal.. Could terrorists go free and if so, which ones? We’ll ask Daveed Gartensteen-Ross, a counter-terrorism analyst and Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, a FOX News military analyst.
• From Michael Jackson to Scott Peterson and B-T-K to Teri Schiavo — it has been a wild year in the courts. We’ll take a look at the trials of 2005 in our legal year in review with Craig Mitnick, FOX News legal analyst and Mercedes Colwin, a criminal defense attorney.
• And a new study says vitamin D could greatly reduce your chance of getting certain cancers. Vitamin D is usually received through food and sunlight, but researchers are beginning to urge the use of supplements. So how much is enough? FOX News contributor Dr. Isadore Rosenfeld weighs in.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!