"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Influential House Democrat, Rep. John Murtha, who voted for the Iraq war called Thursday for the immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops, another sign of growing unease in Congress about the conflict. The war of words between the White House and critics of the Iraq war is escalating... We’ll have the arguments from both sides.
• Her father reported her missing 3-days ago, but now police in Colorado think this 6-year-old girl has been dead for over a year! So what really happened? FNC’s Carol McKinley has the latest on the investigation.
• And Congress is set to decide on whether or not to extend the Patriot Act: Is it a vital tool in the War on Terror or a dangerous abuse of government power? We’ll have fair and balanced debate with FNC legal analyst Bob Massi and Timothy Edgar, the policy counsel for the national security policy for the ACLU's Washington legislative office.
• Plus, if we build it, will they stop coming? There’s a plan to erect a giant fence along the southern border of the U.S. to stop illegal immigration, but will it work? California Republican Congressman Duncan Hunter is the man behind the plan; he joins us live.
• Then, a new magic pill is supposed to make you lose weight, lower your cholesterol and prevent heart disease — is it too good to be true? We’ll have a doctor break it down.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!