"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• President Bush blasts Democrats who are questioning pre Iraq-war intelligence... If it was so bad, why did they vote to go to war? We’ll have debate with two lawmakers Rep. J.D. Hayworth of Arizona and Rep. Charles Rangel of New York.
• And 11-year-old Carlie Brucia was abducted, raped and murdered… The world saw the man who took her and now the jury is deciding his fate. He could face the death penalty. We’ll have analysis of the case.
• Since the terror attacks of September 11, we thought airline security had greatly improved, but did you know half the cargo in your plane might not go through any security check? We’ll have an investigative report.
• And the most amazing inventions of 2005! Do you have any of them?
• And Sex and the City's Cynthia Nixon stops by the studio today.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!