"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Breaking news in the double murder and possible kidnapping in Pennsylvania. Why a normal teenager allegedly went on a rampage... Brett Lovelace of the Intelligencer Journal joins us live from Lititz, Pennsylvania with the latest on the investigation.
• And how does Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito really feel about abortion? Do newly released documents provide the answer everyone wants to know? We’ll take a look at Alito on abortion with Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.
• Then, a California church gets a stern warning from the IRS for giving an anti-war sermon. Should a church lose its tax-exempt status for preaching about politics? We’ll have debate with Bob Long, a senior warden at All Saints Episcopal Church in Pasadena, California, and Judge Andrew Napolitano, FOX News senior judicial analyst.
• Plus, the Country Music Awards come to New York City tonight, but country star Aaron Tippin sings for you today! Don’t miss his performance live in the “DaySide” studio!
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!