"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Democrats won governerships in New Jersey and Virginia in off-year elections Tuesday, while voters in California voted against ballot initiatives supported by GOP Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Could the Democrats' victory be a sign of things to come? We'll have analysis with FOX's own Brit Hume.
• And, Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in Texas could get a new trial or even a plea bargain. We’ll have the latest on the developments in the case.
• Also, Natalee Holloway's mom says we should boycott Aruba, but will that help find her daughter? And how are Arubans reacting to the call for a boycott? We’ll ask an Aruban government spokesperson.
• And France on fire: Rioters in France ignored the first night of curfews taking to the streets for the 13th night in a row: What is really behind the violence? We’ll ask Regis Le Sommier, the U.S. bureau chief of Paris Match.
Then, should public schools have off for religious holidays? What if they are Muslim holidays? There’s a case in Florida causing controversy, we’ll talk with Steve Hegarty, Hillsborough, Florida School Board spokesman and First Amendment attorney Marc Randazza.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!