Join host Brit Hume and FOX's Team Washington weekdays at 6 p.m. ET for "Special Report" — Find out what's happening inside the Beltway and on the world stage.
• The president discusses trade with Panama's leader after meeting resistance during his Latin America (search) visit. Carl Cameron has details from President Bush's visit tonight.
• Then, Democrats are still beating the drum on pre-Iraq war intelligence (search), but are they getting the answers they want? Jim Angle takes a closer look.
• And U.S. and Iraqi troops battled insurgents house to house today, the third day of an assault against Al Qaeda-led insurgents in a town near the Syrian border. Bret Baier has a report from the Pentagon.
• Plus, rioting by French youths spread to 300 towns overnight and a 61-year-old man hurt in the violence died of his wounds, the first fatality in 11 days of unrest that has shocked the country. Dana Lewis has a live update.
• The rioting began as an outburst of anger among disaffected youths, mostly of Muslim or African origin and is spreading to other parts of Europe. Do these riots highlight an immigration problem in Europe? How should France and other countries deal with the growing discontent among immigrants? We’ll also talk with Charles Kupchan, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (search).
• Correspondent Steve Brown takes a look at a slate of ballot initiatives in Ohio put on the ballot through the efforts of a left-leaning electoral reform group. Could the initiatives be a bright spot in an abysmal year for Ohio’s GOP?
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
Anchored by Washington news veteran Brit Hume, "Special Report with Brit Hume" provides an in-depth look at the day's news and offers a daily topical discussion of political issues impacting the nation.
Hume serves as host to key newsmakers, political pundits and FOX News contributors exchanging views about political matters from taxes and Social Security to international affairs and the political scandal of the day.
Hume brings a historical perspective to the political scene that is rarely rivaled. Born and raised in Washington, D.C., he has covered the policies, procedures and players in the national game called politics for more than 30 years. The Baltimore Sun referred to him as "the very personification of the political establishment."
Each program features a two-minute segment called The Grapevine, which reels off the latest outrageous news nuggets, political poll results and in-the-Beltway gossip that viewers will not see on any other news program. The New York Daily News describes The Grapevine as a must see that, "will make you sound smart around the water cooler… the next day."
FOX News' Team Washington provides live reports from the White House, Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court and key federal agencies. Seasoned correspondents explore political hot spots, races and legislative battles being waged around the nation and abroad.
Hume wraps up each program with a lively roundtable discussion featuring Mara Liasson of National Public Radio, Fred Barnes of The Weekly Standard and Mort Kondracke of Roll Call.
And more people watch FNC's Primetime than all of the cable news competition combined!
— Guests and topics are subject to change