"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Reports today that Vice President Dick Cheney's (search) chief of staff Lewis Libby is indicted on charges of making false statements to the grand jury. We’ll have reaction from Capitol Hill with Senators Byron Dorgan, a Democrat from North Dakota and Richard Shelby, a Republican from Alabama.
• Plus, more speculation that Karl Rove (search) will not be indicted, but he may remain under investigation: How will this affect President Bush’s top adviser and right-hand man? We’ll ask Wayne Slater of the Dallas Morning News and author of “Bush’s Brain.”
• Is the CIA leak investigation President Bush's Watergate? A figure of that scandal, G. Gordon Liddy spent almost five years in prison for refusing to implicate others. We’ll get the former Nixon White House official’s reaction.
• Then, there have been many political scandals throughout our nation's history, how will the public remember this one? How will this scandal affect President Bush's legacy? We’ll ask presidential historian Rick Shenkman of George Mason University.
This story and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!