"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Harriet Miers (search) withdraws her nomination to be a U.S. Supreme Court justice in the face of strong criticism from President Bush's most conservative supporters. What the political fallout over Miers failed Supreme Court bid? And who will be tapped next to replace Justice Sandra Day O’Connor? We’ll ask FOX News political analyst and Democratic strategist Bob Beckel and Republican strategist Brad Blakeman.
• After Hurricane Katrina (search), thousands were without food, water or energy, including local hospitals. Did some hospital staff put suffering patients out of their misery? Now the state of Louisiana is investigating, we’ll have analysis of the charges with Dr. Arthur Caplan, the director of the Center for bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania.
• And the accused killer of Pamela Vitale will be tried as an adult. How will he plead? We’ll talk with FOX News legal analysts Bob Massi, who is also the Horowitz family spokesman and Jim Hammer.
• Then, for hundreds of years the Amish (search) have had their own beliefs including separation from the world, but has this separation lead to abuse of it's members? We’ll look into charges of mental and sexual abuse in Amish country with a woman who escaped Amish life, Ruth Irene Garret, the author of “Crossing Over.”
• And the deadly bird flu is spreading around the world killing everyone in it's wake or is it? Today on “DaySide,” the hype behind the bird flu: what you should believe, as Wendy Orent, an anthropologist and author of “Plague,” joins us live.
This story and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!