This week was an edition of The Cost of Freedom: Tracking Wilma, hosted by Neil Cavuto from 10 a.m. to noon ET.
We have complete live coverage of the oncoming hurricane and its effects. Guests included:
• Jack Welch, former CEO of GE and author of "Winning"
• Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of Forbes Magazine
• Bill Barnett, mayor of Naples, Fla.
• Tobin Smith of Changewave Research
• Scott Bleier of Hybrid Investors
• Jonathan Hoenig of Capitalistpig.com
• Charles Payne of Wall Street Strategies
• Elizabeth MacDonald of Forbes
• Wayne Rogers of Wayne Rogers & Company
• Gary Kaltbaum of Kaltbaum & Associates
• Jonas Max Ferris of MAXfunds.com
• Daria and Ken Dolan, co-authors of "Don't Mess With My Money"
• Tom Adkins of Re/Max Property Center
• Danielle Hughes of Divine Capital Markets
• Chris Lahiji of DailyTrends.com
• Bill Nye, The Science Guy
• Meredith Whitney of CIBC World Markets
• Father Jonathan Morris, FOX Vatican contributor