"DaySide" is back with a brand new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here are just some of the topics you'll find on "DaySide" today:
• Hurricane Wilma (search) weakened slightly before it roared toward Mexico's Yucatan peninsula and southern Florida early Thursday, leaving 13 people dead in its wake and forcing the evacuation of tens of thousands in coastal areas from Honduras to the Florida Keys. We'll track the storm's path, plus we'll talk with Punta Gorda, Florida Mayor Stephen Fabian.
• Then, a shocking story out of San Francisco, where authorities say a woman threw her three small children off a pier into the San Francisco Bay. Claudia Cowan is in the city with more.
• And U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan are accused of burning bodies of Taliban (search) fighters. And now the military is investigating these charges of body desecration. We’ll talk with FOX News military analyst, retired Army Col. David Hunt, about how the investigation will be conducted.
• Plus, communities from Mexico to Florida are bracing for Hurricane Wilma, but what if you could stop a hurricane before it makes landfall? We’ll talk with a man believes he can; Peter Cordani, CEO of Dyn-O-Mat, joins us live.
In actor James Woods' (search) next project, you could have a starring role if you have a good poker face. He’s joining us live to tell us about his latest project.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!