"DaySide" is back with a brand new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here are just some of the topics you'll find on "DaySide" today:
• Hurricane Wilma (search) grows into a Category 5 and is now the most powerful Atlantic hurricane ever recorded. Will the storm maintain its force as it head for the Gulf of Mexico? We'll track the path of the deadly storm.
• And in day one of the Saddam Hussein (search) trial, Saddam makes a scene, as he pleads not guilty. We’ll have a live report from Dana Lewis, who attended the trial. Plus, for a look ahead at the trial, we’ll talk with Mark Vlasic, a Washington lawyer who participated as an expert in training Iraqi judges.
• And should grandparents have the right to see their grandkids if the parents say no? We’ll tell you about a heated case in Ohio.
• Then, reports that the special counsel in the CIA leak case could be ready to start handing out indictments: Should Karl Rove (search) be worried? FOX’s Washington managing editor and host of “Special Report,” Brit Hume, joins us live with analysis of the case.
• Plus, with two separate terror warnings in the headlines recently, are we doing enough to prevent the next attack? Could ethnic profiling be the answer? We’ll ask Tony Blankley, the editorial page editor of The Washington Times and author of “The West’s Last Chance.”
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!