"DaySide" is back this week with a brand new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here are just some of the topics you'll find on "DaySide" today:
• President Bush once again touring the storm battered Gulf Coast. We’ll have a live report from the storm-stricken area.
• Plus, intelligent design (search) is under fire and in court. Will a judge decide what your kids will learn? We’ll debate.
• And the suspect in Natalee Holloway's (search) disappearance talks to the cameras, but what was Joran van der Sloot not telling us? We’ll take a look between the lines with criminal defense attorney Craig Mitnick and FNC legal analyst Lis Wiehl.
• And a new study by the National Institute on Aging says our average life expectancy could decline by five years because Americans are too fat. We’ll talk with a man who has been telling us to trim down for years – fitness guru Jack La Lanne joins us to share how he stays strong at 91 through the power of juice. Check out his Web site: www.jacksjuicer.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!