"DaySide" is back this week with a brand new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here are just some of the topics you'll find on "DaySide" today:
• Assessing the damage from Hurricane Rita (search). Residents begin to return home to Texas and Louisiana and some are finding nothing left. We’ll have live updates from the storm-stricken regions. Adam Housley reports to us live from Abbeville, Louisiana.
• Then, evacuations before Hurricane Rita are being credited with saving countless lives, but with massive traffic jams and logistical nightmares, is our emergency plan good enough? What would happen in the event of a terrorist attack? We’ll ask Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash., who was just appointed as the chairman of the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness.
• And remember the horrific stories of murder and rape in the New Orleans Superdome (search)? Could the situation have been grossly exaggerated? We’ll investigate in a special report as Col. Thomas Beron of the Louisiana National Guard and Newsday columnist Ellis Henican join us live.
• And huge news from a person accused in the Natalee Holloway (search) case. We’ll talk with Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty about the latest from the investigation into her daughter’s disappearance.
• And Geena Davis (search) about to become the first female president in the new TV show, "Commander in Chief," but is America ready? A new poll by the White House Project found that almost 80 percent of Americans feel comfortable with the idea. Marie Wilson of the White House Project joins us live to explain.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!