Watch "Hannity & Colmes" weeknights at 9 p.m. ET!
Hurricane Rita (search) remains on her dangerous track towards the Texas/Louisiana coastline. We'll have the latest for you on one of the most powerful storms ever to take aim at the United States!
Here's just some of the people we'll hear from this evening:
• Texas Governor Rick Perry joins us LIVE from Austin with the very latest preparations for Rita
• Texas Congressman and House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R) has the latest information on hurricane preparations in his district
• Louisiana Congressman Bobby Jindal
• Morgan City, LA Mayor Tim Matte will have a live report on how his city is coping with yet another viscous storm.
• Former Texas state Congressman Martin Frost
• Former Louisiana state Congressman Bob Livingston
• Joe Bastardi from Accuweather.com (search) will track Rita's course and forecast exactly when, where and how hard the monster cyclone will hit
• Red Cross Disaster Ops officer Rick Schofield brings us information on shelters and planned relief efforts
• Julie Lewis of the Lousiana State Police
• And stay tuned throughout the show for LIVE, late-breaking reports from our fearless reporters situated all along the Gulf Coast (search) for the very latest advisories on the storm.
Don't miss a special two-hour edition of "Hannity & Colmes" tonight at 9 p.m. ET!
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
Fast-paced and hard-hitting, "Hannity & Colmes" brings viewers a heated discussion in a nightly face-off. Relishing in controversial topics, personalities and social issues, conservative radio commentator Sean Hannity and liberal radio personality Alan Colmes offer their points-of-view in an often animated, always compelling debate.
But, unlike similar debate shows — which often appear scripted — "Hannity & Colmes" conducts a live, spur of the moment deliberation on politics and social topics. Also, differentiating the show is its dedication to "move away from the Beltway," bringing audiences an alternative discussion program without the "in" comments.
Adding fuel to the fire, several high-profile guests have joined the program on a wide-range of topics.
"With guests who are 'in the middle of the fight,' we're able to hear their point-of-view on the topics, as well as advance our own feelings," said Hannity.
"Believe it or not, I agree with that statement," quipped Colmes.