Watch "Hannity & Colmes" weeknights at 9 p.m. ET!
Hurricane Rita remains on her dangerous track towards the Louisiana/Texas coastline. We'll have the latest for you on one of the most powerful storms ever to take aim at the United States!
Our guests include the following this evening: Here's just some of the people we'll hear from this evening:
• Joe Bastardi from Accuweather.com
• Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R). The Senator is a native of Galveston. We'll talk with her about how her constituents are coping with Rita's expected arrival on Saturday.
• Texas Congressman Ted Poe (R). The Congressman represents the Houston area on Capitol Hill. We'll also talk with him about hurricane preparations in his district.
• Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott. The Attorney General will join us from Austin.
• Dr. Karen Sexton from the University of Texas hospital in Galveston.
Don't miss a special edition of "Hannity & Colmes" tonight at 9 p.m. ET!
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
Fast-paced and hard-hitting, "Hannity & Colmes" brings viewers a heated discussion in a nightly face-off. Relishing in controversial topics, personalities and social issues, conservative radio commentator Sean Hannity and liberal radio personality Alan Colmes offer their points-of-view in an often animated, always compelling debate.
But, unlike similar debate shows — which often appear scripted — "Hannity & Colmes" conducts a live, spur of the moment deliberation on politics and social topics. Also, differentiating the show is its dedication to "move away from the Beltway," bringing audiences an alternative discussion program without the "in" comments.
Adding fuel to the fire, several high-profile guests have joined the program on a wide-range of topics.
"With guests who are 'in the middle of the fight,' we're able to hear their point-of-view on the topics, as well as advance our own feelings," said Hannity.
"Believe it or not, I agree with that statement," quipped Colmes.