Weekdays at 1 p.m. ET
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
• President Bush (search) takes on his critics and addresses the nation about Iraq, but what did you think? Did he say what you needed to hear? We’ll have reaction to the speech on today’s show.
• Plus, of the critical comments coming in from viewers about last night's speech, we're getting a certain question from many of them: Why didn't the president give more specifics about Iraq (search) to the public? We’ll ask FNC contributor and former Coalition spokesman Dan Senor.
• And at this hour, police are searching for a child killer in Georgia — it’s a manhunt for a pedophile that authorities have previously tried to deport. Hal Lowder, a private investigator with Eagle Watch Investigations and Captain Mark McGinnis, of the Hall County Sheriff’s office join us live with details on the manhunt.
• Also, with two shark attacks (search) along the Florida coast in three days with one of them fatal — is it a rare coincidence or more than that? Plus, find out what you can do to keep yourself safe from sharks in the water?
• Then, more than a month after Natalee Holloway (search) vanished in Aruba, FOX gets exclusive information from two former suspects in the case. We'll show you what they're saying.
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show:
"DaySide with Linda Vester," FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about. FOX News Channel is the most watched news network in Daytime.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide with Linda Vester" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!