Meeting that special woman this summer doesn't have to be hard work. FNC iMAG asked the world famous “Dr. Judy” for some tips to help guys “Lighten Up” this summer when looking for love.
* Nothing is more appealing than being who you really are
* Don't have any expectations
* Be prepared with talking points
* Remind yourself you are just making contacts
* Practice self-confidence
Notice Something About Her
* Call attention to a watch, unique shirt, even her eyes
* Don’t over do it, be subtle
* Make her feel at ease
* Humor is often the most appealing quality
Show Those Pearly Whites
* A smile is guaranteed to attract attention
* Makes it impossible for her not to smile back
If You're Rejected
* It's not your fault
* If it didn’t work out, it’s for a reason
Dr. Judy Kuriansky, or "Dr. Judy" as she is fondly called by millions of her fans, is a clinical psychologist, certified sex therapist, radio talk show host, TV personality, author and lecturer. Her many books on love, relationships and sex include "The Complete Idiot's Guide" series, and other books on healthy relationships and dating.
Judy Kuriansky is a New York clinical psychologist on the faculty at Columbia University Teachers College and Chair of the Psychology Coalition of NGOs at the United Nations. A well-known relationship counselor, frequent guest commentator on HLN's Showbiz Tonight, and member of the iconic Friars Club (a fraternity of great comedians and performers), she has also been a mental-health first responder after disasters worldwide. A pioneer of radio call-in advice talk and popular media personality for years, her many books include "The Complete Idiots Guide to a Healthy Relationship" and "Living in an Environmentally Traumatized World: Healing Ourselves and Our Planet."