Aruba PM: 'We Are Doing Everything We Can'

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (search) will ask government officials in the Netherlands to help in the search for Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway (search), he told FOX News in an exclusive interview.

"We are doing our utmost and everything we can to find her," Oduber told FOX News' Geraldo Rivera.

He said he was going to appeal to Dutch government leaders for their help in solving the case.

"I'm going to call the Dutch government. I'm going to try to reach one of the Dutch ministers to convince him of the necessity for all Aruba and our relation with the U.S. that we have to cooperate ... to try to find Natalee," Oduber said.

The prime minister's comments came on the heels of the release of a party boat disc jockey and a Dutch teenager's father from prison.

Holloway, 18, was last seen by her friends before dawn on May 30 when she left a nightclub and got into a car with three young men, all of whom have been jailed as suspects in the case and remain in custody.

She was in Aruba on a high school graduation trip, but failed to show up the next morning for her flight home.

On Monday, Aruban police freed Steve Gregory Croes (search), 26, one day after releasing the father of a 17-year-old suspect who remains in custody. A judge had ruled that there wasn't enough evidence to hold the men.

With the release of Croes and 52-year-old Paul van der Sloot (search), a judge in training in the Dutch protectorate, three people remain jailed: Van der Sloot's 17-year-old son Joran and his friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. No one has been charged.

A judge on Sunday ordered their detention extended another week. Under Dutch law, a suspect can be held for up to 116 days without charge if a judge decides police have good reason.

"The son (Joran) is clearly the center of suspicion and the assumption is that he knows what happened," said Ricardo Yarzagaray, an Aruban defense lawyer not involved with the case. "The problem is, if a crime was committed, they have no body" to prove it.

Aruban officials say a murder conviction is possible without a body, but requires strong evidence, such as a confession, reliable statements and forensic evidence of wrongdoing.

Massive searches that have included Aruban authorities, FBI agents, Dutch Marines and thousands of islanders have found nothing. There were reports that the Dutch Marines may participate again in the search.

Attorney General Caren Janssen (search) declined to say whether the judge's decision to free the two men harmed the case.

"We are still hoping to find the truth," Jannsen said.

Dave Holloway, the missing teen's father, said the release of Paul van der Sloot was a "disappointment."

"Finding out what happened to Natalee is like putting together a puzzle, and unfortunately that piece was taken out too soon," he said.

Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty (search), has been on the island since her daughter's disappearance. She told FOX News that after meeting last week with Paul van der Sloot, she is convinced he knows more than he is letting on.

"What I walked away with was a confirmation that he definitely has some information and could be very instrumental in helping us find out what happened to Natalee and where she is," Holloway Twitty told FOX News on Tuesday.

She said that during the 90-minute meeting, Paul van der Sloot was "sweating profusely," so much so that his perspiration was dripping onto the table.

Croes, who was detained June 17, worked on the party boat Tattoo, which was moored near the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying during her five-day high school graduation trip.

Croes did not speak with reporters Monday as he left the jail.

The three young men initially told police that after a night of eating, drinking and dancing, they took Holloway to a northern beach before dropping her off at her hotel around 2 a.m.

On Saturday, Satish Kalpoe's lawyer said his client admitted that his story was a lie.

Satish Kalpoe now claims that he and his brother dropped Holloway and Joran van der Sloot off together at a beach near the Marriott hotel, then went home, said the lawyer, David Kock.

Anita van der Sloot (search), Joran's mother, said her son told her he was alone on a beach with Holloway and left her there unharmed in the early hours of the day she vanished.

FOX News' Catherine Donaldson-Evans, Geraldo Rivera and The Associated Press contributed to this report.