DJ, Teen's Father Freed in Aruba

A party boat disc jockey was freed from police custody Monday, one day after an Aruban judge ordered the release of him and the father of a Dutch teen arrested in the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway (search).

Steven Gregory Croes (search) was released from custody Monday, according to police in Aruba. A judge Sunday ruled authorities did not have enough evidence against him in the Holloway case.

Croes' mother spoke to FOX News' Geraldo Rivera Sunday evening after it was announced her son would be released.

"I am asking God to please let us know what's the problem in this case ... and where [Natalee Holloway] is and that we can find her alive and I will tell [Holloway's family] to please hold onto God right now, because now he is surrounding them with his love," Imelda Stacia-Soliana said.

Croes, 26, was one of five people held in the case of the 18-year-old young woman last seen in the early hours of May 30. No one has been charged in the case, including the last person reportedly seen with her, 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot (search).

Paul van der Sloot (search), was released Sunday. The high-ranking justice official studying to be a judge on the Dutch Caribbean island had been arrested Thursday as a suspect for collaborating in a crime with his 17-year-old son, according to his lawyer.

Anita van der Sloot (search) said the most important thing for her now "is that my son comes [out] free."

"A little bit of the nightmare clouds are now disappearing," Anita van der Sloot told The Associated Press. "The truth will always come forward. From the beginning, I trusted everything would be fine."

However, Natalee Holloway's aunt, Linda Allison, told FOX she was not pleased with the development, which she characterized as another down in the "emotional roller-coaster ride ... just take a deep breath, this is a setback."

The lawyer representing Paul van der Sloot said Sunday that his client has waived his right not to testify against his son. Under Aruban law, parents have the option to refuse to testify against their children. In waiving that right, Paul van der Sloot is essentially agreeing to take the stand.

Searches for Holloway have been fruitless.

Croes, who was detained June 17 and released Monday afternoon, is a disc jockey on the party boat Tattoo, which offers nightly dining, dancing and swimming and docks near the Holiday Inn hotel where Holloway had been staying on Aruba, a Dutch protectorate.

Paul van der Sloot was taken into custody in order to make his son talk, Aruba's justice minister said Saturday.

"I think they're trying to put some acts of pressure on the son," Justice Minister Rudy Croes, who is unrelated to the detained boat worker, told Geraldo Rivera in an exclusive interview.

Croes had said the detention of Paul van der Sloot — whose son Joran changed the story he told police about the night of Holloway's disappearance — could be key to solving the case.

"Any moment, we can have the solution," Croes said. "I don't think [Joran], if he really participated in the disappearance of this lady, I don't think he can hold out for so long knowing his father is detained."

Croes said Joran and the two other jailed suspects were surveilled electronically after being released following an initial round of questioning. He implied that information picked up by such surveillance led to their second detention.

"That's why, after a certain moment, they were seized," said Croes.

Still jailed are the young van der Sloot and his friends, Surinamese brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18. Van der Straaten said the judge on Sunday ordered their detention extended another week.

Under Dutch law, a suspect can be held for up to 116 days without charge if a judge decides police have good reason.

The three young men initially told police that after a night of eating, drinking and dancing, they took Holloway to a northern beach before dropping her off at her hotel around 2 a.m.

On Saturday, Satish Kalpoe's lawyer said his client admitted that his story was a lie.

Satish now claims that he and brother dropped Holloway and Joran van der Sloot off together at a beach near the Marriott hotel, then went home, said the lawyer, David Kock.

On Sunday, Kock said the brothers were becoming increasingly angry with Joran van der Sloot and accusing him of changing his story to put the blame for Holloway's disappearance on them. Kock would not elaborate.

Anita van der Sloot said her son told her that he was alone on a beach with Holloway and left her there unharmed in the early hours of the day she vanished.

Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, said Sunday, "My client maintains his innocence."

FOX News' Geraldo Rivera and The Associated Press contributed to this report.