"FOX News Watch" airs Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. and re-airs at 11:30 p.m. ET, Sundays at 2:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. ET and Mondays at 3:30 a.m. ET!
This week on "FOX News Watch"...
• The media and author Ed Klein's new book "The Truth About Hillary Clinton." Is the reaction to shocking charges made against both Mrs. Clinton and the author in the media much different from what anyone could have expected? Have the public and the press finally had enough of personal attacks? We'll debate it!
• Religion and the newsroom. Can the two co-exist? Why is one Indiana paper being sued by two former editorial writers for anti-religious bias?
And in our "Quick Takes on the Media" segment:
- Jennifer Wilbanks (search), the runaway bride, runs toward the camera and cash...
- Illinois Senator Dick Durbin's (D-Ill.) apology for his Guantanamo Bay remarks and presidential adviser Karl Rove's comments about conservatives and liberals. Is the media covering both men's words fairly?
- Should the media get the credit for finding missing Utah scout Brennan Hawkins?
We'll have answers to all the week's most provocative media questions when we "cover the coverage!" Don't miss "FOX News Watch" this weekend!
About the Show:
Join host Eric Burns and our "FOX News Watch" panelists this weekend as we "cover the coverage:"
• Jim Pinkerton of Newsday
• Jane Hall of American University
• Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist and host of "After Hours" on FNC!
• Neal Gabler, media writer and author
Don't miss "FOX News Watch" this weekend!
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.