Jurors in Michael Jackson's (search) child molestation trial were leaving the courthouse Friday afternoon, meaning no verdict was reached after the fifth full day of deliberations.

Deliberations, which began June 3, were to resume Monday morning.

Fans outside the courthouse gates chanted "Michael's innocent" as jurors went home Thursday, which was a scheduled half day.

The reason for the abbreviated day was not released by the court, but Judge Rodney S. Melville (search) noted last week that some jurors had school graduation ceremonies to attend.

The pop star is charged in a 10-count indictment with molesting a 13-year-old boy in 2003, plying him with wine and conspiring to hold him and his family captive to get them to rebut the TV documentary "Living With Michael Jackson."

The documentary ignited controversy because it showed the boy holding hands with Jackson and the pop star saying he let children into his bed for innocent, nonsexual sleepovers.

During the trial the prosecution portrayed Jackson as a pedophile who has preyed on boys for years. The defense sought to show he is a victim of a family of con artists who target celebrities.

Jackson, who has made several trips to emergency rooms during the trial, went to a hospital again Wednesday for follow-up treatment of continuing back problems, according to his spokeswoman, Raymone K. Bain.

Bain said the visit to Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital in Solvang had been scheduled as a follow-up to a trip Sunday, when Jackson went to the hospital for what Bain described as a back problem exacerbated by stress.

Jackson first reported the back problem in March, when he made an early morning emergency room visit on one of the days his accuser testified. Jackson rushed to the courtroom wearing pajama bottoms when the judge threatened to have him arrested if he didn't appear.

Later that day, the boy testified that Jackson molested him while they were both wearing pairs of the singer's pajamas.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.