See you in the No Spin Zone at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET!
Tonight ... "The O'Reilly Factor" is on...
More Judicial Chaos in Florida
- Tragically, the body of another young girl has been found in Florida. A convicted rapist David Onstott, has confessed to the murder of 13-year-old Sarah Lunde (search). Onstott was held without bond today. There has been no decision on whether or not he will face the death penalty.
Why can't Florida fix its judicial system? We'll have analysis this evening.
Where Was Sarah's Mom?
- As details about Sarah's murder emerge questions are being raised about the kind of supervision she was getting from her mother. Where was she when her daughter disappeared? Why did it take so long (thirty-six hours) to alert authorities that Sarah was missing?
Jessica Lunsford Update
- "Inside Edition's" Matt Meagher shares exclusive information with us tonight.
Too Sexy for Harvard?
- Was an attractive, smart, educated librarian at one of the nation's elite universities repeatedly passed over for a promotion because she was just too hot to handle?! We'll hear Harvard librarian Desiree Goodwin's side of the story and find out why she finally took her complaints to court, when she joins us this evening...
South Park Conservatives
- What is a "South Park conservative"? Could you be one? Where's O'Reilly fit in when it comes to the definition of a "South Park conservative?" We'll find out when author Brian Anderson joins us to talk about his new book "South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias."
- What was it really like when a giant wave more than seven stories high slapped the side of the Norweigan Dawn cruise ship this weekend? We'll talk with two survivors who were aboard the ship when the wave struck about their scary experience!
These stories and much more including a brand-new edition of our world-famous "Talking Points Memo" and "The Most Ridiculous Item of the Day"!
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
"Other interview news shows are guest-driven," says Emmy award-winning broadcast journalist Bill O'Reilly. "'The O'Reilly Factor' is driven by me. I will not stand for 'spin.' I look for guests who will stand up and verbally battle for what they believe in."
"The O'Reilly Factor" uncovers news items from the established wisdom and goes against the grain of the more traditional interview-style programs. O'Reilly's signature "No Spin Zone" cuts through the rhetoric as he interviews the players who make the story newsworthy.
Pushing beyond just the headlines, "The O'Reilly Factor" also features issues from local markets that do not find the national spotlight on other newscasts. According to O'Reilly, "Just because a story originates from somewhere the networks typically avoid, doesn't mean it contains less challenging issues, or compelling ideas."
See you in the No Spin Zone, tonight at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. ET!
— All topics and guests subject to change.