Weekdays at 1 p.m. ET
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience and to order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
Wednesday's Topics and Guests:
• During Wednesday’s “DaySide” Terri Schiavo (search) will go from 12 to 13 days without food or water. We’ll have an update on her condition, plus, we’ll tell you about the latest appeal. Will the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rule to reinsert Schiavo’s feeding tube after granting Schiavo’s parents a new emergency hearing?
• Plus, we’ll tell you how Texas Representative Tom Delay (search) is being attacked in a new ad for his role in the Schiavo controversy.
• Also, we’ll have a health update on Pope John Paul II (search) as the Vatican announced that the pontiff is now using a feeding tube for nutrition. Correspondent Greg Burke has a report from Rome.
• And on the lighter side… we’ll talk to the comedian Carrot Top (search) about his latest project to support U.S. troops.
And don't miss our Stupid Criminals File!
These stories, plus the news of the day only on "DaySide."
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show:
"DaySide with Linda Vester," FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about. FOX News Channel is the most watched news network in Daytime.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide with Linda Vester" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!