Watch "Hannity & Colmes" at 9 p.m. ET tonight!
Join us for a special edition of "Hannity & Colmes" as Sean reports tonight from outside the hospice in Tampa, Florida where Terri Schiavo is residing and Alan Colmes reports from our New York headquarters.
Here's just some of what we've got planned for you this evening:
• As the battle continues over Terri's fate, her family speaks out. We'll bring you a candid interview with several members of her family.
• How much longer can Terri survive without her feeding tube? We'll ask a physician who has examined her when Dr. Bill Hammesfahr joins us.
• Was it essential for Congress to get involved in the debate over Terri? Should they have stayed out of it? We'll debate it with Massachusetts Democrat Rep. Michael Capuano.
• Is there any chance that Terri could recover? A woman who has become an advocate for Terri joins us. Meet Kate Adamson who had an experience similar to Terri 's. — Today, after suffering from a severe double brainstem stroke at at 33, she is fully recovered and has a career as an inspirational and motivational speaker.
• He secretly recorded conversations with George W. Bush before he became president. Are the recordings a priceless historical document or a terrible betrayal of trust? We'll debate tonight with the man who made the tapes: author Doug Wead.
These stories and much more!
Don't miss the debate, join us for a special edition of "Hannity & Colmes" tonight at 9 p.m. ET!
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
—The Associated Press contributed to this report.
About the Show
Fast-paced and hard-hitting, "Hannity & Colmes" brings viewers a heated discussion in a nightly face-off. Relishing in controversial topics, personalities and social issues, conservative radio commentator Sean Hannity and liberal radio personality Alan Colmes offer their points-of-view in an often animated, always compelling debate.
But, unlike similar debate shows — which often appear scripted — "Hannity & Colmes" conducts a live, spur of the moment deliberation on politics and social topics. Also, differentiating the show is its dedication to "move away from the Beltway," bringing audiences an alternative discussion program without the "in" comments.
Adding fuel to the fire, several high-profile guests have joined the program on a wide-range of topics.
"With guests who are 'in the middle of the fight,' we're able to hear their point-of-view on the topics, as well as advance our own feelings," said Hannity.
"Believe it or not, I agree with that statement," quipped Colmes.