The news doesn't stop on the weekend and neither does "FOX & Friends."
So start your weekend in the know with hosts Juliet Huddy, Mike Jerrick and Julian Phillips.
We'll be joined by:
• Retired Lt. Col. Bill Cowan
• FOX News contributors Ellen Ratner and Jim Pinkerton
• Charles Payne, CEO of Wall Street Strategies
• Mike Baker, former CIA operative
• Craig Mitnick, FOX News contributor and criminal defense attorney
• Michael Tarshi, fired "Apprentice" contestant
• Rep. Chris Shays, R-Conn.
• Peter Johnson Jr., FOX News legal analyst
• Amb. Dennis Ross, FOX News contributor
• Paul Callan, criminal defense attorney
• Chef Steve Kapelonis
• Jack Warner, author of "Reflections in the Rearview Mirror"
• Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla.
• Alireza Jafarzadeh, FOX News foreign affairs analyst
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
There's no telling what "FOX & Friends" will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
FOX News Channel is the most watched news network in Daytime.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. FOX News does not endorse content on external sites.