Superstar Michael Jackson (search) was home at his Neverland ranch Thursday after being treated in the hospital for a flu-like illness.

"He's still not feeling well, but he's going to continue his recovery at home," Jackson spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain told The Associated Press.

Jackson left Marian Medical Center in Santa Maria Wednesday, shortly after a brief late afternoon press conference in which Dr. Todd Bailey described the 46-year-old entertainer's condition.

"Mr. Jackson continues to be in stable condition and remains under observation at this time. He continues to need care for some persistent viral symptoms, but otherwise he's in good spirits," the doctor said.

Reporters and photographers did not see Jackson leaving, but two black SUVs pulled up to a hospital loading dock out of sight of news media, then left swiftly.

Earlier, the King of Pop waved out of his hospital window, putting his hand up on the glass. Some time later, he put his fingers up on the window again and gave the peace sign.

Attorneys are in the process of selecting jurors who will decide whether Jackson molested a 13-year-old cancer patient at Neverland and plied the youth with alcohol. Jackson's admittance to the hospital delayed jury selection another week.

Judge Rodney Melville (search) is apparently trying to play a little bit of catch-up in the case. Next week was supposed to be short, just Tuesday and Wednesday in court. But Melville has canceled his obligations for Thursday and Friday, so the case will be in court all of next week except Monday, FOX News learned.

Melville said Tuesday that the singer would need three or four days to recover, and noted that several members of the jury pool were out with the flu and that it appeared to be going around.

About 15 minutes after Jackson was scheduled to appear in court at 11:30 a.m. EST Tuesday, Melville told prospective jurors that he was taken to a local hospital on his way to court. He later told them Jackson was admitted for a "very serious" case of the flu, and jury selection would take place next Tuesday, Feb. 22.

The tedious process of choosing a panel of 12 jurors and eight alternates from more than 200 prospects had already been delayed for a week, due to the death of the sister of lead defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. (search). Questioning of jurors had resumed Monday.

Jackson was said to have been suffering from stress in court on Monday. Also on Monday, Jackson's defense attorneys released a list of potential celebrity witnesses in the case.

Jackson's lawyers announced they may call Elizabeth Taylor (search), Jay Leno, Quincy Jones and Kobe Bryant (search) to the stand.

The list of possible witnesses sounded like coming attractions for a major Hollywood spectacle. But Melville dimmed that prospect, saying not all of the celebrities would necessarily testify.

Names of defense and prosecution witnesses were revealed to prospective jurors Monday so attorneys could find out if any of the more than 240 members of the pool had associations that may be important in jury selection.

Mesereau Jr. also named two of Jackson's children, Paris and Prince Michael. Possible prosecution witnesses included Debbie Rowe (search), their mother.

Other possible witnesses included Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Chris Tucker, former child actor Corey Feldman (search), Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and younger brother Aaron, CBS correspondent Ed Bradley, CNN's Larry King, FOX News senior correspondent Rita Cosby, New Age guru Deepak Chopra, psychic Uri Geller, illusionist David Blaine, Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn and relatives of the late Marlon Brando.

Prosecutors also listed the family of a boy involved in 1993 molestation allegations against Jackson. The judge has not yet ruled whether that incident can be mentioned in the trial. The accuser received a multimillion-dollar settlement and no criminal charges were filed.

Both sides listed former Jackson attorney Mark Geragos (search), and the defense list included Jackson's chief prosecutor, District Attorney Tom Sneddon (search).

Movie actor Feldman, 33, was subpoenaed by the prosecution last week to testify in the case.

The "Stand By Me" and "Goonies" star also did a new interview on "20/20" with Martin Bashir (search) — the same ABC journalist behind the 2003 documentary "Living With Michael Jackson" that caused such a stir because it depicts Jackson and his accuser holding hands and the singer defending his practice of sharing his bed with children.

Bashir is also on the list of prosecution witnesses.

In the new interview, Feldman — whom Jackson befriended in his 30s when the actor was a rising teen star — said that while Jackson never touched him inappropriately, he did show him nude photographs in a book once when he went to his house at age 13 or 14.

Feldman told Bashir he didn't consider the nude pictures "a big deal," but became concerned because of the current molestation charges against Jackson.

FOX News' Trace Gallagher, Catherine Donaldson-Evans, Anita Vogel, Adam Housley and The Associated Press contributed to this report.