"The Big Story" rings in the New Year by looking back at the year that was:
• Bush won. Kerry lost. We'll review the year in politics with Republican pollster Kellyanne Conway and Democratic strategist Bob Beckel.
• As the year winds down, U.S. and Iraqi troops are still battling a stubborn group of terrorists in Iraq. What can we expect to happen in Iraq in 2005? We'll get a read from retired U.S. Army Gen. Nick Halley.
• From Scott Peterson to Kobe Bryant, the court dockets were full this year. We'll examine the year in crime and punishment with former prosecutor Ken Padowitz and criminal defense attorney Mercedes Colwin.
• Can we expect a bright financial forecast for 2005? We'll ask Charles Payne, founder and CEO of Wall Street Strategies.
• Plus, we'll look at the year's reporting with Brent Bozell, president of the Media Research Center.
All of that... and more on "The Big Story With John Gibson" at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show "The Big Story with John Gibson."