President Bush tackles Social Security reform
• Dan Bartlett, White House communications director
U.N. Secretary-General meets with members of the Bush administration to talk about Iraq's future
• Former Arizona Sen. Dennis Deconcini
• Former Louisiana Rep. Bob Livingston
Why hasn't terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi been captured or killed yet?
• Mario Mancuso, former special ops commander
Will Usama bin Laden's latest tirade lead to more attacks?
• Michael Swetnam, former CIA officer
Bush is set to sign a new anti-terrorism bill
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Did the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ad campaign cost John Kerry the election?
• John O'Neill, Swift Boat Veteran
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.