Will elections in Iraq be as successful as they were in Afghanistan?
• Les Campbell, senior associate of the National Democratic Institute
Will U.S. troops soon have time to focus on training Iraqi security forces?
• Former U.S. Army Ranger Steve Greer
Congress gets ready to pass intelligence reform
• Ann Coulter, author of "How to Talk to a Liberal"
• Chris Lehane, Democratic strategist
Latest in the Scott Peterson penalty phase...
• Bob Massi, FOX News legal analyst
Could eco-terrorism be behind the housing delopment fires in Maryland?
• Ron Arnold, executive VP of the Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
Has Kofi Annan lost his ability to lead the U.N.?
• Rep. Roger Wicker, R-Miss.
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.