More than half of President Bush's cabinet is not coming back for a second term
• Tony Coelho, former campaign manager for Al Gore
• Frank Keating, former Oklahoma governor
President Bush taps former NYC top cop Bernard Kerik to head the Homeland Security Department
• Dan Prieto, research director of homeland security at the Belfer Center
Should Iraqi elections be postponed?
• Leslie Gelb, president emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations
Scott Peterson trial latest...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Environmental groups are not looking forward to four more years of President Bush
• Myron Ebell of the Competitive Enterprise Institute
• Deb Callahan, president of the League of Conservation Voters
Is it time for Kofi Annan to quit the U.N.?
• Rep. Charlie Rangel, D-N.Y.
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.