Once they've decided someone's guilty, do jurors even pay attention to character witnesses?
• Geoffrey Nathan, criminal defense attorney
• Robert Ernenwein, former L.A. deputy D.A.
A possible break in the case of Wichita's BTK serial killer
• Robert Beattie, Wichita attorney
President Bush has a long list of goals for his second term
• Rick Davis, John McCain's former campaign manager
• David Pollak, Democratic strategist
Police release taped phone calls between a suspended middle school teacher and the 14-year-old she's accused of raping
• Stacy Honowitz, Florida sex crimes prosecutor
More U.S. troops will be heading to Iraq ahead of the January elections
• Rob Holmes, former Gulf War platoon leader
Is a recent agreement with Iran over their nuclear program already obsolete?
• Ken Adelman, former U.N. ambassador
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.