Two men were banned from events at The Palace for what the Detroit Pistons (search) say is their involvement in last month's brawl during an NBA game.

John Green and Charlie Haddad have been sent letters informing them of the ban, which also includes events at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, Pistons spokesman Matt Dobek said Wednesday. The Clarkston location is another holding of the Palace Sports and Entertainment organization.

Green, of Oakland County's West Bloomfield Township, is accused of lobbing a cup at Indiana Pacers (search) forward Ron Artest (search) on Nov. 19, sparking the brawl. Haddad, of Burt, ran onto the court that night, Dobek said.

The brawl spilled into the stands and led to three Indiana players being suspended for 25 or more games — including a season-long penalty for Artest.

Shawn Smith, Green's attorney, said arena officials were "picking on the little guy."

"Are they going to ban Artest and the other Pacers who ran into the stands and beat up on our fans and the people that live in this community?" Smith said Wednesday.

Ron Baker, an attorney for Haddad, said his client is "an avid and loyal Pistons fan. ... He just wants to have his normal life back."

No criminal charges have been filed in the brawl. Oakland County Prosecutor David Gorcyca said Tuesday that police must finish their investigation first.

"It is obvious from the multitude of videotapes that numerous Pacer players and fans are implicated in criminal wrongdoing," Gorcyca said in a statement. "To issue charges in haste and before a thorough investigation is completed would be irresponsible and a dereliction of our duties."

Gorcyca had told The Detroit News that Pacers players will be charged, but declined to specify which players or what charges he expected to file.