"FOX News Watch" airs Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. and re-airs at 11:30 p.m. ET, Sundays at 2:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. ET and Mondays at 3:30 a.m. ET
We've been asking a lot of questions this year... Now it's your turn... Our panel answers your questions about the media. Here are just some of the questions you've been asking:
• Why is there a disconnect between the media and the "red states?"
• Are reporters out of touch with the people they cover?
• What do cops think of reporters?
• What's the difference between a liberal journalist and a conservative one?
• In the weeks since the 2004 presidential election has the media learned its lesson?
Plus, what really happens behind-the-scenes when the cameras aren't rolling?!
Join us for all the answers when we "cover the coverage" this weekend!
About the Show:
Join host Eric Burns and our "FOX News Watch" panelists this weekend as we "cover the coverage:"
• Jim Pinkerton of Newsday
• Jane Hall of American University
• Cal Thomas, syndicated columnist and host of "After Hours" on FNC!
• Neal Gabler, media writer and author
Don't miss "FOX News Watch" this weekend!
Watch at 6:30 p.m. ET or catch one of our repeats at 11:30 p.m. ET, 2:30 a.m. ET and 6:30 a.m. ET!