What will it take to finally stamp out terrorist elements in Iraq?
• Retired Army Lt. Col. Frederick Chiaventone
Will President Bush visit to Canada help smooth over tensions between our two countries?
• Rondi Adamson, freelance journalist
What political effect will all the new cabinet faces have on President Bush's second term?
• Mary Anne Marsh, Democratic Strategist
• Kellyanne Conway, Republican Pollster
Jurors in the Scott Peterson trial could be creating problems again
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
What is the aim of the sabotage that's taking place against Iraq's oil industry?
• Keith Crane, economist for the Rand Corporation
Prosecutors are planning to charge some NBA players with assault for fighting with fans in Detroit. Fair or foul?
• David Cornwell, sports attorney
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.