Is Al Qaeda's influence spreading in Iraq?
• Retired Army Brig. Gen. Nick Halley
Can Iraq hold elections in less-than-perfect conditions?
• James Dobbins, director of the Rand Corporation International Security and Defense Policy Center
President Bush hopes a cereal CEO can add some "snap crackle and pop" to the economy
• Steve Murphy, former Democratic strategist
• Rich Galen, Republican strategist
The penalty phase of the Scott Peterson trial is set to being
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Are we getting enough bang from the U.N. for our bucks?
• Rep. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz.
Iran is promising again to stop enriching uranium
• Jim Walsh, security analyst
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.